Monday, March 1, 2010

Three Days Before the Weekends

I skipped class this morning. I just don't feel like going. So now let me tell you how irresponsible I am with class requirements and deadlines:

1. I still have to pass a reaction paper on a topic I find really childish and uninteresting. It was due this morning and because I skipped my Euthenics class, i have to pass it tomorrow.

2. I have an exam tonight. So far, I have been lucky to have high grades. Now, I'm still three activities short for our midterms. And since, it's semifinals na, I still have to pass these requirements which was due last month.

3. I still have 12 case analysis I have to pass until March 25.

4. I have to pass a compilation of our requirements in Bio. Not only did I misplaced those papers, I'm not excited to submit one this Friday. It's odd because I usually like creative activities. I can still submit next week though I'll receive deductions (like I always do). No, I made a promise to my prof to submit on time!

5. I have to write a screenplay for a film due on Monday. I mean, the film is due on Monday so we still have to shoot. hmmnn... I don't like my set of actresses. I'll write about bitches then. Tama!

6. I still have to make a group (note, group) presentation for Filipino. Since I picked the topic (Philippine Literature), my classmates expect something great.
Hmmmnnn

7. I have 3 Chapters to answer in Business Law. Not only was it due last year, I never even read the book.

Hmmnnn.... And that's just a slice of my academic obligations. Let's see, I still have an org I established this year (I'm the founder) which I fin find boring na, articles that I researched but I'm uninterested to write and other commitments that I don't want anymore.

Hay, buhay.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Get on it!
    If I had all of those on my shoulders right now I think I will give up.

    I'm just thankful that I got to choose the topic for almost all of my writing assignments since I entered University.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joza. The most difficult step is starting the task hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, the screenplay. Then, the Filipino presentation. ^^ Kaya!

    ReplyDelete